Abby J's Blackhawk Chip & Dip Board
Posted on 03 February 2023
Abby J’s Smokin Hot Chips & Dip Board
Chips and Dip meet this board in a delicious assortment of potato chips and tortilla chips. Pair with Abby J’s Blackhawk Queso and select dips for the ultimate party, snack and perfect for game day!
Prep time: 15 min
Ingredients for the Queso:
2 jars Abby J’s Bean & Jalapeno Salsa
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
Mix together and heat for 4 to 5 minutes & place on board.
Ingredients for the Dips:
1-12 oz. container Laura Lynn Ranch Dip
1 12 oz. container Guacamole Dip or Spinach Artichoke Dip
Put in bowls and place on board.
4 bags of any assortment of Laura Lynn Chips 10oz. Bags. You will have enough to replenish.
1. I use a 13 X 22.5 board with raised edges to help contain all your chips. You can even get more onto the board this way!
2. Put the dips in serving bowls and place on board.
3. Make the Queso and place it on board.
4. Arrange the chips around the dips and make sure you use sturdy chips that hold up well to dipping and dunking.
5. This board allows you a great opportunity to try new chip flavors & dips!
Enjoy and have a SUPER “Smokin Hot” party!